Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cardboard Ork Killa Kans


We made this scratch building project before the GW plastic Ork Killa Kans were released, as a cheaper and better looking alternative for the metal ones.

I even made a step by step tutorial for a Spanish forum of the hobby and some people copied it to other forum or sites, so I guess they like it.


I'm not going to translate the tutorial unless someone is really interested in it. Is a really long tutorial and it will take a lot of time to make a poor translation and more to make a good one. I invite you to look a the two entries, Part 1 and Part 2 of the tutorial, in my Spanish blog. If you don't understand Spanish at least you will understand the pictures =)

If someone want that I translate the tutorial please leave a comment in this entry and I will try to do it.

Here are a few pics of the Killa Kans before they were painted and after.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...