Sunday, January 10, 2016

Skaven Warp Lightning Cannon (scratch building)

Another nice scratch building make by my twin brother is this awesome Skaven Warp Lightning Cannon.

To make it he used a second hand Imperial Great Cannon and he also used the plastic part from the inside of a surprise egg.

My brother has made several skaven symbols in the plastic egg with a hot pin. He also has built a platform using pieces of plastic sprues and plasticard, then covering it with some putty to simulate wood planks.







Below you can see the model painted and the end result that it is quite nice, don't you think?








The only think that I don't like is that all the wood planks have the same colour, I will try to give a little more variety and also try to make some of the a little rotten like.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this a lot and it gave me some ideas for using the platformer hexagon terrain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope to see what you end up doing with those hexagons

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...