Saturday, September 27, 2014

Slann Mage-Priest from scratch WIP

It's been a while since I last updated this blog, but here I am again. Today I want to show to you the Slann Mage-Priest that my brother is making for me, to use it in my lizardmen Army.
The Slann is still in progress but it already shows potential.

To make the Slann he used and armature of pieces of sprues and then cover it all with putty. The Slann needs more details like more pendants and also some feet.


The stone palanquin is almost finished, I'm going to add a couple of lizards and some vegetation and it will be done. To make the stone palanquin my brother used plastic from old cards and then cover it with a mix of Green Stuff and A+B white modelling putty to give to it some worn-out aspect and "carve" some glyphs.

It was quite a boring work and it shows my brother's patience. The palanquin is going to have four long horns in the arms of the palanquin and 3 short horns on the base.









Hope you like it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. All I can say is WOW! Thanks for sharing. I'll add you to my blogroll once I'm near a real computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your comment, recently I'm not quite active because I have no time at all. Hopefully I find some time next weekend to update the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moses! this is amazing!
    Can you please email me pictures of the finished thing? :)
    Vigor.larsson99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...