Monday, July 28, 2014

WIP Yhetee for Blood Bowl: Part 1

Lately I've been working on a couple of new things while I'm improving the Krox for Blood Bowl. One of these new things is a Yhetee for a Blood Bowl Norse Team.

To make the model I started with a cooper wire armature. Then I added some volume with a mix of A+B white modelling putty and Green Stuff. Now I'm adding more volume and giving the final shape to the model with GS. In the future, when the shape is finished I will add some details with GS.

Monday, July 21, 2014

More Damaged Walls

I was told that the plaster texture in the two walls that I have already shown (wall 1 and wall 2) wasn't realistic enough so I've tried a new sand based texture.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Some re-painted Dwarfs from my brother's Army

Hello again!

I've already show some Warhammer Fantasy Dwarfs painted by my brother but they weren't from his own army they were dwarfs from a friends army that is in our hands for an undetermined period.

In this post you can see dwarfs from his own army. He insist that they are two separated armies even if the color scheme of both of them is the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...