Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ursula my Vampire Lady (Lahmia Vampire)

Today I want to show to you another one of my Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Count Characters. In this case I want to show you my general or at least the vampiress that I usually use as my general and that I use to call Ursula.

The paint job is not awesome, but is another miniature that I tried to paint with care and quite a few layers of paint to do the highlights and the shades.







As I have said I usually use that model as my general and for that reason I painted the name that I give to it in the banner of my battle standard bearer. I will show you how I made the battle standard in a future post.
I hope you like it! Feel free to leave any comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...