Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Custom-made Snotlings Pump Wagons (Conversions)

A few time back my brother and I build 2 Snotling Pump Wagons for our Warhammer Fantasy Orcs & Goblins army. As a lot of units of the Orcs & goblins army the rules are not great but you can have quite fun playing with these "machines".

To make them we used the mining wagons that came in the 7th edition plastic dwarf miners box, to represent that they have been looted after a battle against those fat and repulsive dwarfs.

We change those mining wagons adding to them a few "pointy thingies" at their front, most of them are spears from the night goblins.

The first Snotling Pump Wagon that we made was a little simpler than the second one.





In the second one we tried to do something a little different and we add to the mining wagon a trailer behind it with using a spare piece from the orc boar chariot and a couple of mining picks as skates. We also added a railing so the passengers had something to hold onto if the journey got bumpy, safety first =D




I hope you like them! Feel free to leave any comment or your opinion!

4 comments:

  1. Great job, and makes sense that they would be joy-riding in stolen dwarven vehicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out great! Crazy goblins!

    Also: I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Here's the link: http://mdarrow.blogspot.com/2014/04/my-eleven-minutes-in-light.html

    Don't worry if you don't feel like doing it, I won't mind. I just wanted more people to be aware of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and a lot of thanks for the nominations. For me is quite complicated to accept it as I don't know so many english blogs dedicated to miniatures and it requires to write a quite long post, in any case I'll try. Thank you, seriously.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...