Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Skaven Warlord mounting a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker

In another post I showed my brothers Skaven Warlord atop of a War-Litter, in this one I'm going to show to you his other Warlord that is mounted in a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker.

Is a conversion using the rat ogre from the plastic screaming bell, the legs of the screaming bell grey seer and other bits from the plague monks and the night runners.

As a miniature I prefer the warlord atop a war-litter more than this one but my brother tends to use this one more in the games.

In the pictures below you can see a little bit of the rat ogre conversion process or at least the bits that my brother used.



In the pictures below you can see the model before the paint job.







My brother used the "betuneado" technique to paint it, below you can see the model painted without shades.




And finally the model after the "betunado" and with the base finished.




I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...