Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Homemade Dwarf Bolt Thrower (scratch building)


In this post I want to show you the bolt throwers that my brother made for his Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf Army.

He made them using balsa wood, putty and some plastic bits. He didn't need them any more us he has bought some old wood like bolt throwers that he likes better, so he told me to offer them in my Spanish blog. Now they are no longer in our possession, they belong to someone that was interested in them.



He also convert some dwarfs to crew the but as he no longer has the bolt throwers he has retask those dwarfs to other duties.




In the pictures below you can see some steps of the building process and how they looked before my brother painted them.





Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...