Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ruins II for Warhammer Fantasy/Mordheim

This is the cheap version of the Ruins I as I also made a cheaper version of the House.


The process is quite similar to the one explained in the tutorial of the cheaper version of the house, but in this case I only used cardboard, I didn't use balsa wood at all. This ruined building is ideal to use in Warhammer Fantasy games or in Mordheim.


The walls are made with corrugated cardboard with the holes masked with some masking tape. The roof, the windows and door frames and the other details are made using cardboard form a cereal box. To give some texture to the walls I used some plaster.

I made and painted the element a long time ago. I think the walls should be dirtier but I barely use the element as I mostly play to Warhammer 40000 and Blood Bowl at the moment so it is going to stay like that at least for quite a while.

In the pictures below you can see the ruins just before and after painted.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...