Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bretonnian Skirmish Peasant Bowmen (conversions)

Well, in this occasion I want to show you the conversions that I have done to my Warhammer Fantasy Bretonnian Army. It is a unit of 8 skirmish bowmen.
The conversions are more or less simple and the base model for all the members of the unit are the old 5th Edition plastic bretonnian bowmen. I have around 30 of this old models and I decided to give some of them a new look. In the conversions I used some bits of other sets such as the free companies set of The Empire and the "new" set of bretonnian bowmen. I also use Green Stuff in some of the models to adapt the bits and to make some capes. The model in the center with a greyish color has a cape that end on top of its head in a board head, or at least that was the intention.

I made and painted these conversions a long time ago, during the year 2007, that partially explain why the paint level is so crappy.

In case someone don't remember the old 5th edition models I've took a picture to some of mine, there where two different models and you can see them in the picture below.

In the pictures below you will find some shots from other angles:

At least I hope you found them interesting.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...