Saturday, October 5, 2013

Three-storey house for Warhammer Fantasy or Mordheim

After 5 years with this scenery piece I finally finished.
This house is made following this tutorial. As I've said it has take 5 years to complete this house and during that time it has also loose a small decoration of the roof. The building process only took me a couple of days it has been the painting process the one that have take more of the time. With the 5 years I didn't mean I've working on it for 5 years, I mean I've working on an off in it during that time, mostly off as its clear that it isn't impressively painted, it is more like a good enought tabletop paint job.

The pictures below show the house under contruction, once it had been constructed and once I finally painted it.













Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...