Sunday, September 22, 2013

Damaged Wall

Dessert Terrain Week

This is the last entry of this 1st Dessert Terrain Week, in the near future I pretend to do more elements. This element is another Wall, this time without a Fence on top of it..

This wall consist in two straight sections instead of just one. I made one of the sections by cutting two corners of a polystyrene rectangle, the other one was made using those corners. I cover the polystyrene with plaster and added some pieces of wire to the damaged parts.

The base is made with corrugated cardboard with masking tape on the edges to cover the holes.

I added a few small plastic pieces previously cut from a sprue to simulate some rubble.

I painted most of the wall using an Airbrush but the wire pieces were painted using a brush when the rest of the wall was painted.

Hope you like it and feel free to leave any comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all your wargaming idea's and tutorials.
    For me, as a student, it's just way to expensive to buy the real GW buildings and movement trays, so your idea's have helped me a lot!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...